In addition to the Online Magazine, we annually publish Jabberwock, a journal of academic writing (this year, the journal shall also publish a small selection of creative work). This journal features research papers and essays on a range of topics, primarily within the domain of literary studies (although we remain open to research work from allied fields and from interdisciplinary perspectives).
academic papers, reviews, creative writing, photography and artwork on our theme for the year: Power
for its annual Academic Journal.
- Please attach your work in .doc or .docx format only.
- We invite creative written submissions related to our theme ‘Power’. There is no restriction of form. Your piece should be original and preferably not more than 800 words.
- We invite photography, artwork and illustrations related to our theme. Your work must be original.
- All academic writing should follow the format prescribed by MLA (8th Edition): Ensure that there is a works cited page at the end of your document; your pages should be appropriately numbered; all submissions should be in 12 point, Time New Roman; we prefer footnotes to endnotes.
- Subject line of the email should read: “Journal 2019 submissions”.
- The body of the email should contain:
i) Name, Year, Department and contact details.
ii) A declaration that you are sending us original work and not sending us plagiarised work, intentionally or otherwise.
Submissions are open to all students across departments.
Email your work to us at: email@example.com.
Last date for submission is 13th February, 2019.
In case of queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Facebook page. We maintain a mailing list to update our readers on events and calls for submissions, do consider signing up for the same.